PhoneSheriff for Android Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helpfulsoul

Estimable
Apr 18, 2015
Phone sheriff support is awful! You can't call anyone!!!!!! The chat support must be playing video game or working with 10 clients at once. It took over 5 hour to fix the problems and after 4 hours they told me to wait a while. They will not give a refund even if their product has repeated problem. run run run....

Tech_137

Estimable
Oct 26, 2015
Potential buyers be aware - the current version of PhoneSheriff (v2.5.2) does not support any blocking functions on Android v5 or higher. With Android v5 or higher, PhoneSheriff is a monitoring/logging tool only. Wish I had known this before dropping $89/year on the product. I confirmed with their Tech Support: Time Control, App blocking, Web blocking by category, etc, are not supported on Android v5 and higher.

Amy_14

Estimable
Feb 2, 2016
Please do not bother with this service. The support number listed on the website is disconnected. No technical support. If your phone is not compatible and you weren't aware until after the purchase YOU WILL NOT GET SUPPORT OR A REFUND.

BriannaBesaw

Estimable
Aug 19, 2014
DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!! Product is not as advertised and does not offer the security that it claims. My phone is compatible with the software and it still did not work properly. Calls were blocked, but not SMS as advertised. Blocked phone was still able to text child and vice versa. Web filtering also did not work, google IMAGES still was still able to access pronographic images. Company REFUSES to issue refund and is incredibly rude. How ironic that a program designed to promote internet safety is a perpetrator of internet fraud preying on parents trying to protect their children. They should be ashamed.

RajivAb

Commendable
Apr 27, 2016
I was very disappointed with Retinax /Phone Sheriff.
I purchased for my daughters iPhone 6S plus with latest IOS as it stated "Compatible with Android, iPhone and iPad" and used downloaded version.
Then informed that i needed to Jailbreak phone. Jailbreak doesnt work on this verision.
Curt response from support saying i should had looked at small print before buying.
This is probably the level of service and support you can expect fro this firm.

vladimir_12

Commendable
Sep 28, 2016
Support is horrible. Large number of features do not seem to function on the updated android devices. I strongly suggest NOT BUYING!!!

Oranator

Commendable
Oct 17, 2016
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!
Tech support SUCKS, had it 2 years and never felt like it was working correctly and they finally booted me from their service for being a pain in the ass.
In reflection I felt like the company is run by some kid in this parents basement.
Please in the long run you will be better off buying from a know entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.