Picture on Samsung 4K uhd "hesitates " or buffers when using a Venom 7.1 quad core 4K android box

Sep 26, 2018
Whether using wifi or cat 6 Ethernet cable my picture hesitates or freezes on picture while sound keeps playing. My wifi speed 110 Mbps. It is as though the Samsung will not communicate with the box.

Solution
If the issue is only present with a stream via Kodi, and not via any other app (Netflix et al), then it's almost certainly related to either the addon, or the stream source.

If this is illegally streamed content.... that's kind of the price of entry IMO (and we cannot assist there).

If it's just the interface, for an account you sign into and access via Kodi (NHL, HBO, Netflix, Youtube etc can all be accessed inside Kodi), the issue may sit with the addon itself.

If that's the case, reach out to the addon developer (found in 'settings' or 'configuration' for any given addon).
If it's an official addon, your chances of a fix are fairly high.
If it's an unofficial addon, I wouldn't be holding my breath.
Sep 26, 2018

An add on via kodi, all tv's are Samsung

If the issue is only present with a stream via Kodi, and not via any other app (Netflix et al), then it's almost certainly related to either the addon, or the stream source.

If this is illegally streamed content.... that's kind of the price of entry IMO (and we cannot assist there).

If it's just the interface, for an account you sign into and access via Kodi (NHL, HBO, Netflix, Youtube etc can all be accessed inside Kodi), the issue may sit with the addon itself.

If that's the case, reach out to the addon developer (found in 'settings' or 'configuration' for any given addon).
If it's an official addon, your chances of a fix are fairly high.
If it's an unofficial addon, I wouldn't be holding my breath.

Solution