Picture retrieval via cloud from lost phone

robin.tamir

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
All my pics were supposedly stored in the cloud, now lost that phone, bought another exact model (Samsung Galaxy J prime 2017), and even though the Metro PCS guy said they will be there along with my phone contacts and emails (those were there), I have no pictures. Can I do it manually, and if so, how? Does it mean that they were not saved?

Solution
I checked all over the company's site, and some google searching, and could find nothing about saving photos. Which would seem odd that the info wouldn't be there if it does allow for it. Do let us know what happens.

robin.tamir

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
I didn't think it mattered who the carrier was. It seem to just be through the web? I'm going right back to them today. I'm really shocked why would I even get that option presented on the phone and it seemed so quick and easy as well. I will definitely check it out today and we'll post the results. I find it hard to believe that that is true :-(

robin.tamir

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
Yes, I will. Thanks for checking, the Metro worker seemed so assured that it was nothing special, "Yes, the contacts and pictures", so we will see. Have not had time to go back to them, yet.