PICTURED: Motorola DROID Shadow Found at Gym

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RipperjackAU

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
[citation][nom]fishyfish[/nom]this viral marketing started by Apple is getting a bit silly now..[/citation]

Just wait until the car companies start to jump on this trend.

You just happen to walk down a back alley, behind a local car magazine office, and find a new 2011 model of [insert car brand here], parked out back with its driver door open with keys in the ignition.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]RipperjackAU[/nom]Just wait until the car companies start to jump on this trend.You just happen to walk down a back alley, behind a local car magazine office, and find a new 2011 model of [insert car brand here], parked out back with its driver door open with keys in the ignition.[/citation]
I sure as hell would not be taking pictures and selling them to people, I would be going on a road trip!

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
By the way... today's (5/27) news in Gizmodo...

"What Verizon Does To Gym Employees Who Find Unreleased Phones"

guess what......

He got fired!

(http://gizmodo.com/5548737/what-verizon-does-to-gym-employees-who-find-unreleased-phones)

jayb

Distinguished
May 13, 2009
[citation][nom]pharge[/nom]By the way... today's (5/27) news in Gizmodo..."What Verizon Does To Gym Employees Who Find Unreleased Phones"guess what......He got fired!(http://gizmodo.com/5548737/what-verizon-does-to-gym-employees-who-find-unreleased-phones)[/citation]

Crap, no physical keyboard. Thanks for the link!

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
I thing Moto makes good devices, but from what I hear about this phone, it's nothing special. No physical keyboard, and pretty standard specs. There's some confusion right now on whether its running a 720MHz ARM Cortex A8, or a 1GHz Snapdragon processor... but either way, its not going to be too much different than the HTC Incredible.

I'm not impressed. Competition's good though, and this phone should put pressure on HTC to release something better than the Incredible on Verizon, or at least update to 2.2 as fast as possible... since, I assume the Moto Shadow will steal some of their sales.
- Rumor has the Samsung Galaxy S (which may have a "Pro" version with a QWERTY) releasing soon to the GSM carriers, but with a bit of a delay for the CDMA version. Which means that if the Shadow wants to get its foot in the party door, it better do so in June!

Status
Not open for further replies.