Question Pioneer VSX-831 Amp Fault - Protection Mode

Nov 7, 2019
Tried resetting and after it ran through diagnostic again, displayed the same error, first "NG:LCRSLSR" and after pressing enter it says "DET.PROTECT :V" Which iirc means DC detected, any ideas?

pkcable

Great
Oct 30, 2019
I really hate when people answer threads saying "why don't you google that!" BUT in this case that actually IS a good idea. Whenever I encounter an error message I don't recognize, I google search the message. I then get presented with a ton of threads from people having or having had the same problem, and often a solution.

Nov 7, 2019
I really hate when people answer threads saying "why don't you google that!" BUT in this case that actually IS a good idea. Whenever I encounter an error message I don't recognize, I google search the message. I then get presented with a ton of threads from people having or having had the same problem, and often a solution.
I should have probably worded it better than, because I did Google the issue, I know it means DC detected, gone through several different threads of many different sites and found exactly 0 fixes, I was just looking for a way to fix it as I know that if I take it in for repairs, I will be charged WAY too much. Although in the future, FYI people who reply telling people to Google the question are worse than people who actually don't Google the problem.