Solved! Pixel 3 screen call not working

Charlie_70

Prominent
Jul 4, 2017
So not sure if this is just me, but I can't seem to get the Google screen call service to work. When I get a call the option for screen call just isn't available. I've heard it was built into the hardware of the pixel 3, which is why it suprised me.. anyone have any tips on enabling screen call?

Nov 29, 2018

I'm having the same issue. The version of the Phone App is correct for the Call Screen to work, but the feature is not in the settings. I have contacted Google and they said they would have a work around for me, but I have yet to receive a work around.

Dec 10, 2018
Hey. Make that 3. :??: Not only I couldn't see the screen call button, but I can't even answer phone calls. The phone rings but I can't see any button to pick up the call. I kinda solved the latter buy stopping the phone button and cleared the cache. I have used Sony and Samsung phones before and I haven't seen any similar issues with them despite being 300 bucks cheaper. I love Pixel but things like these need to be checked rigourously before exporting it out to the market..

Nov 29, 2018

Update* mine is not updated. Just give it time.

Jan 24, 2019
Im having the same issue. The feature is not available in the phone app settings at all. Also I noticed that dialing is spelt wrong unless Americans spell dialling with 2 L's, I'm not sure of that.