Pixlr Touch Up will not save changes

brenda.s.grace

Prominent
Sep 19, 2017
When I edit a pic in Pixlr Touch Up and try to save changes, it says it is working and never saves the changes. I have used this app for quite a while & it has never done this before. I tried downloading the newest version and that didn't help.

Solution
No error messages or warnings?

Any other recent changes or updates to your system?

Is it, or was Pixlr Touch Up a trial version? Normally, the trial versions impose restrictions. If not at first then after some given period of time.

Also double check the destination drive and folder. May have been changed or reverted back to some default setting. Possible that your access rights may have been corrupted.

Visit the manufacturer's website. You may find some additional information in their FAQs and Forums. May be some bug that they are aware of and hopefully attempting to fix. Or have quietly done so already and you may need to again download and reinstall.
No error messages or warnings?

Any other recent changes or updates to your system?

Is it, or was Pixlr Touch Up a trial version? Normally, the trial versions impose restrictions. If not at first then after some given period of time.

Also double check the destination drive and folder. May have been changed or reverted back to some default setting. Possible that your access rights may have been corrupted.

Visit the manufacturer's website. You may find some additional information in their FAQs and Forums. May be some bug that they are aware of and hopefully attempting to fix. Or have quietly done so already and you may need to again download and reinstall.

Solution