Play through 2 soundbars

Aug 25, 2018
Looking for some advice! I already have a soundbar on my tv in the living room, if I was to buy another one exactly the same make and model and connected it to tv in the kitchen, obviously just using each one for each tv, but if I played my Alexa through them, would it play through both sound bars!

Solution
It doesn't seem that you can connect an Echo dot with bluetooth and the wired connection at the same time. You would have to switch back and forth to play it on either soundbar. If you wanted to play it on both at the same time you would need either a second Dot or an external BT transmitter that can pair with two devices connected to the audio out of the Dot.
If the soundbars don't have BT built in you would need a BT receiver too.
It doesn't seem that you can connect an Echo dot with bluetooth and the wired connection at the same time. You would have to switch back and forth to play it on either soundbar. If you wanted to play it on both at the same time you would need either a second Dot or an external BT transmitter that can pair with two devices connected to the audio out of the Dot.
If the soundbars don't have BT built in you would need a BT receiver too.

Solution