Playboy's (Boobless) Safe For Work Site Goes Live

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolygon

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2010
I heard that they did a study and found, that men find pictures of women who are not showing everything more attractive...

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]the_punkinator[/nom]I heard that they did a study and found, that men find pictures of women who are not showing everything more attractive...[/citation]
That study probably meant a woman wearing socks or something, not a woman dressed like she's going out to dinner. Believe it or not, men want full-on boobs. Cleavage just makes you a tease, and besides, you can get cleavage anywhere these days, grocery stores, bus rides, church, it's everywhere!

cyberkuberiah

Distinguished
May 5, 2009
[citation][nom]hellwig[/nom]That study probably meant a woman wearing socks or something, not a woman dressed like she's going out to dinner. Believe it or not, men want full-on boobs. Cleavage just makes you a tease, and besides, you can get cleavage anywhere these days, grocery stores, bus rides, church, it's everywhere![/citation]

very true !

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]Mark Heath[/nom]No offence, but why am I not surprised that it was Jane who broke us the news......[/citation]
Jane is leaving Tom’s and moving to that site. PB pays more and their readers don’t care about spelling. Jane is also taking half the readership of Tom’s with her.

waffle911

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2007
[citation][nom]rebb[/nom]Already blocked by my employer's web filter as a "sex" site[/citation]
Probably contain links to such sites. Like the non-decaf PB site.

Status
Not open for further replies.