PlayStation 4 Unboxing

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yeungl

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2007
If PS4 is not backward compatible, I will not get it. I can spend $$ to upgrade my console, just like cell phones. What happen if you have a new phone and it is not compatible to your old app and contact? What is this people thinking?

hitman40

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2010
@bryonhowley You were quick to judge. There was a faq released in October stating no mp3 playback or DLNA, COUPLE DAYS LATER, they stated that they are listening to their fans and you can in the day 1 patch.

jasonpwns

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
Yet Microsoft changes stuff after listening to gamers and they're hypocritical fools Hitman? That's the stuff that is killing the game industry. People are such fanboys. Sony shouldn't get off the hook for something Microsoft didn't.

gggplaya

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
@DrBackwater

Seriously, you're worried about a cheap box???? It's something that gets thrown out anyways, i'd rather pay less for a console then to have it come in an expensive box. They should put their money where it counts, into the system itself.

catfishtx

Honorable
May 15, 2012
Who cares about unboxing? I want to see it getting hooked up and turning on. I want to see how long that Day 1 update will take. Lets see how long it takes to load a game and actually start playing a game. And seriously, who cares about the quality of the box?

DeViLzzz2007

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007
If they are going to give you a PS4 to unbox at least call it by the right name. When they started talking about the stand at the end the guy said it was for the PS3 system. LOL :O

DeViLzzz2007

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007
If they are going to give you a PS4 to unbox at least call it by the right name. When they started talking about the stand at the end the guy said it was for the PS3 system. LOL :O

ubercake

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
Too bad you can't play CDs or MP3 on it yet?
http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2013/11/13/5098934/sony-aim-to-implement-ps4-mp3-cd-playback-in-patch

That's a terrible business model forcing people to sign up for Sony music service just to listen to any music on the console. Hopefully, they make good on their promises. The closer we get to release and the more Sony reveals about the PisS4, the worse it sounds. It was a lot better when they didn't talk about it. This way people always had hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.