PlayStation Emulator Now on Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeanLuc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
I wish they would make a Sega Saturn emulator. God I was such a fool to be suckered in to buying a Sega Saturn, 'Sega are the best', 'the Satrun will rule' all my friends told me. So when I get back to school after the Christmas break I find out everyone has been buying PS1's..........not a happy teenager.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
[citation][nom]JeanLuc[/nom]I wish they would make a Sega Saturn emulator. God I was such a fool to be suckered in to buying a Sega Saturn, 'Sega are the best', 'the Satrun will rule' all my friends told me. So when I get back to school after the Christmas break I find out everyone has been buying PS1's..........not a happy teenager.[/citation]

same thing happened to me :(

it was worth it, because i got to play panzer dragoon saga. but now the lack of emulators means i can't go back to that game. its better to have loved and lost...

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2010
[citation][nom]chickenhoagie[/nom]aww that crash bandicoot picture takes me back..[/citation]
Oh man... I'm right there with you. I can remember every single level and step of that entire game. Gotta love the good old days, when graphics were simpler and people didn't throw gameplay out the window in order to fail at making their games beautiful.

zachary k

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
the jailbroken iphone market had this for awhile. i just hope the more powerful iphone 4 will bring about n64 emulators (PS2 emulators are still a long ways off)

tinnerdxp

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2008
OMG... it's not about apple! People! Shout and scream - THG posted an article about Android - with no references to apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.