PlayStation Intros Contestants for Reality Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
I vote for the fat guy in the blue shirt with breasts larger then a few of the gals.
The guy with the red shirt, vest and beard looks creepy, I'd say he's a pedophile.

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]erziko[/nom]WCG Ultimate Gamer wannabe?[/citation]
The girl in the upper-left corner was on WCG, I forget her name, she was awesome though!

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
I'm more impressed that they found real looking people. They could have stuffed it full of chiseled from marble men and women. This may be one of the most real reality shows yet!

LATTEH

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2008
i don't think i want to watch it because watching it in front of my family or friends would make me regret being a gamer...

G

And how many of those can actually contribute something REAL?

All the beta testing and stuff promoted more and more in the recent years are a joke compared to the 'closed-doors' sessions.
Real testing involves you encountering crashes or barely playable game at worst. It requires lots and lots of hard work. You need to document and contribute on the stuff you want them to change and fix.
It's no just a "Hey, I will get to play for money!".
Most likely you will not want to ever play that game once it's out since you know it already inside-out and the changes done to it.

I wonder if any of those actually know how to do a proper bugreport ?

Status
Not open for further replies.