PlayStation Phone Now On Sale with 60+ Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

radscorpion

Distinguished
May 5, 2008
"jumping jack flash" is a whoopi goldberg movie, as well as a song by the rolling stones. I believe you meant to say "Jumping flash", which is a PsOne classic.

G

Gingerbread is 2.3 not 3.0

The game list is lame, almost all of them are pre-existing games on the Market and iOS App Store.

chillaxinb4u

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
skip the psone phone make a final fantasy phone we can battle everyone who has it character vs character an gain exp.then connect to a actuall game server too lol

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
Verizon wants to hack into it and load up Verizon bloat and limitations first before unleashing the phone to anxious subscribers

How is Verizon able to get away with this, where the iPhone &AT&T didn't seem to have this issue? Being a gamer at heart, I would think gamers in general are more sensitive to this kind of crap. How is it that goofy casual iPhone get to bypass bloat, but something more geared toward the gaming crowd is going to get served with these soggy fries?

adamboy64

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
I have to wait till June before it's released over here... But I'm still interested in it.
I might read a few reviews closer to June and see how it fares.

bsbsbsbs

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2010
[citation][nom]saxplayingcompnerd[/nom]Only in America would the technology come last because some fat cat CEO wants his billions.[/citation]

It's called America pwning itself.

It happens all the time.

Aren't you used to it yet?

rhino13

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
Wow, Raving Babies and Super Dynamite Fishing?
I'd like some more Wii shovel-ware to finish out the lineup! Can I get a wittness?

Status
Not open for further replies.