Please delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
If your use is just great access and fast speeds, private internet access is great. I tried many different VPNs and found it to keep my speed the truest.

I have 120mb/s internet. With every other VPN I tried, I would top out at about 30-35mb/s, only a quarter of my speed. With PIA, I get 115mb/s out of my 120mb/s.

Now if you are illegal torrent monster, then PIA falls a bit. They have a few servers that have open ports to allow torrents, but speed still suffers, but you shouldn't be a torrent monster and downloading illegal stuff anyways.
If your use is just great access and fast speeds, private internet access is great. I tried many different VPNs and found it to keep my speed the truest.

I have 120mb/s internet. With every other VPN I tried, I would top out at about 30-35mb/s, only a quarter of my speed. With PIA, I get 115mb/s out of my 120mb/s.

Now if you are illegal torrent monster, then PIA falls a bit. They have a few servers that have open ports to allow torrents, but speed still suffers, but you shouldn't be a torrent monster and downloading illegal stuff anyways.

Solution
Yup PIA takes it for me hands down. I've read lots of reviews and they test with a 30-40mvs connection and get around that back and they're like this VPN is great. Well some of us have good speeds and that is where 5 of the other "top" vpns failed for me. I'm getting a free service upgrade to 250mbs in the next few months so I'll see how pia can handle those speeds but the 30mbs from all the other vpns killed it for me.

Pia also gives the option to run without encryption if you just want geo locations switching or are running on low end hardware that can't handle the encryption. No other VPN offered that as well.

Why, it was good thread in case someone else was looking a VPN, now you're edited all your posts and the next time someone asks about a VPN, I'll have to type it all out again instead of maybe somebody finding it and finding the information within.

I don't get why you want it deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.