Please Help I have tried this 1.Switch off 2.press and hold Volume Up + Power button.

find4u

Estimable
Feb 3, 2016
Please Help me my Galaxy n8010 started boot looping for aparently no reason I just heard the boot sound after I had seemingly put it away quite normally, The last app used was thomas was alone.
Galaxy n8010 standard ROM android 4.4.2... something official Not rooted not sure if developer option enabled or allow usb debugging.
When trying to enter revocery
Power +volume up and take my finger off the power button when the Samsung logo appears, still holding volume up.
After 7 seconds the screen goes blank then after 1 second the Samsung logo comes again, then after maybe 23 seconds or more the other Samsung logo(with the blue circle) appears and the normal booting sound is made and then it stays like that till eventually it crashes and does the same.
I can enter odin mode via holding down the volume down key and power.
I have tried flashing the twrp recovery (twrp-2.8.6.0-p4notewifi.tar) but it fails on <ID:0/008> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/008> FAIL!
I have also tried flashing CF-Auto-Root-p4notewifiww-p4notewifixx-gtn8010
I want to perform a factory reset via odin but don;t know how

Solution
If you are getting those failures when flashing, and can't start the device normally, it points to a hardware issue with the tablet. Especially with the write error, so seems like there is an issue with the memory in the device.