please Help me choose a suitable laptop for my personal use

majed.qutub

Prominent
Feb 2, 2018
Hello guys,

I am considering to get a new laptop the next month or 2. However, I have specific needs for it and don't want to get an expensive one. My budget is only 1000$ max since I don't need huge specs. I will buy it in local stores or amazon if it ships to my country.

First, I have a strong desktop rig that can do anything. I game on it, edit Adobe premiere 1080p videos, and do anything.

However, I dont always like to go to my desktop, and I would like to get a new portable laptop that can make me edit my videos on the go when I am outside my home, or sitting in a place in my house away from my computer. However, I don't need a strong laptop to render my adobe premier videos and using it on full load since I will always render it on my desktop easily. I just want the ability to edit adobe premier videos without rendering.

Also, I want to edit videos with the battery, never on a wall charger. So I need a strong battery that can last 5+ hours (while editing in Premier Pro).

I will never game on this laptop ever.

I will need a light laptop that I can carry easily to my university if needed, put in in a bag, and browse the internet on the go. preferably like the mac book pro 13.3 inch

I need a laptop that has no heat problems.

I don't care about the storage as long as it has at least 256gb ssd. The more the better but I am ok with a 256gb ssd only no problems.

Need a laptop with a good mouse pad since I will almost always use it extensively without a mouse.

Dont want a touch screen or pen, and dont want a transforming laptop.

What are the specs I am looking for here? I dont need overkill just the ones that will get the job done and will last a few years easily.

majed.qutub

Prominent
Feb 2, 2018
How about the Acer Predator Helios 300 ?

is it good if i only surf the web and open adobe premiere pro inserting and editing videos? and how is the battry life for these 2 particular tasks?