Please help new to pcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

prizzo332

Estimable
Dec 9, 2014
I just got my new PC first day. I downloaded something and I saw this was giving me ads so i uninstalled the the thing and I was fine. But I get ads sometimes is this normal and will it have any effect on my compouters performance in gaming. Sorry if this comes accross as a noob question

Solution

Not sure what to tell you because you do not seem to know much about computers and no adblock wont help you as you most likely have malaware by now you need to get anti virus software or pay someone to remove malicious software.

prizzo332

Estimable
Dec 9, 2014
Idk I just got my PC and the thing I downloaded is a varied thing I just noticed ads. My fps didn't really change on games but I don't think anything bad happend. But any way to get rid of these ads. Or Adblock my best bet

esco_sid

Honorable
May 11, 2012

Not sure what to tell you because you do not seem to know much about computers and no adblock wont help you as you most likely have malaware by now you need to get anti virus software or pay someone to remove malicious software.

Solution

prizzo332

Estimable
Dec 9, 2014
And does malware effect UR fps in games and I just got my new PC today so u doubt downloading games like ruenscape and league of legends could cause me any malaware

Status
Not open for further replies.