Solved! Please I need help

Ta charaf

Banned
BANNED
Aug 18, 2019
I move some apps before to my sd card after I reset my phone. Can i get the apps again from the sd card to my phone?

Solution
You can't get them back. At least not off the card. Anything you had on the card is still on the card but not accessible now by any device.

When you make the card "Internal" storage it was encoded to work with that device only and only while the device (phone) was as it was. Once you did the reset you altered how the phone was making the SD card data completely inaccessible.

This is the draw back of making a SD card "Internal" storage.

Your only option now is to wipe/format the card and start over with a black SD card.

Additionally, some people (and products) will try to tell you to use data recovery software. Don't bother. While that can work for lost data on a phone/table/computer if the data was say deleted, and even then it is...
You can't get them back. At least not off the card. Anything you had on the card is still on the card but not accessible now by any device.

When you make the card "Internal" storage it was encoded to work with that device only and only while the device (phone) was as it was. Once you did the reset you altered how the phone was making the SD card data completely inaccessible.

Your only option now is to wipe/format the card and start over with a black SD card.

Additionally, some people (and products) will try to tell you to use data recovery software. Don't bother. While that can work for lost data on a phone/table/computer if the data was say deleted, and even then it is only a 'maybe' that the data can be recovered, in the case of the SD card data, it isn't the data on the card that is the problem. It is the data that 'was' on the phone and no longer is after the reset. That you can't get back, making the card data unrecoverable.

Solution

Ta charaf

Banned
BANNED
Aug 18, 2019

Additionally, some people (and products) will try to tell you to use data recovery software. Don't bother. While that can work for lost data on a phone/table/computer if the data was say deleted, and even then it is only a 'maybe' that the data can be recovered, in the case of the SD card data, it isn't the data on the card that is the problem. It is the data that 'was' on the phone and no longer is after the reset. That you can't get back, making the card

Thx very much bro