Please need suggestion quick

Manishjeet

Commendable
Aug 14, 2016
Hi guys✋
I'm thinking of buying a laptop for light gaming as i already have a pc for playing cpu intensive games (Arma squad etc).But as it is very difficult to take the pc with me everywhere (Since, I am a college student and i stay in hostel)
But I am in a dilemma here as i have chosen two cheap laptops both have 4gb ram but one has an intel i3 6006u and the other one has amd a10 9600p(both of them have integrated graphics i.e hd 520 for i3 and r5 for a10 and no dedicated graphics)
Please help me and suggest the one that will be best for me
I need a laptop for playing games like csgo , g-mod and other light games

Thanks✌

Jamal_7

Prominent
Jul 29, 2017
Its a very tough question actually. If i were you i would not buy any of those. Dont EVER choose AMD as they have a heating issue. My last laptop was amd a8 with dual graphics 8670M and 8550g. I thought it to be very good but the chipset got fried within a year or so. So please dont get an amd. Intel is a better option but the ram is too low and you didnt mentioned about the generation of the system?

Manishjeet

Commendable
Aug 14, 2016

Dont worry about the ram and heating as i have a very good cooler and i will add 4gb ram to make it 8gb in total i just need to know which one will be better for performance in those specific games
And btw the i3 is 6th gen and the a10 is 7th gen

guanyu210379

Distinguished
There are certain rules, which I am using to buy laptops:
1. An I5 with 8GB RAM is the minimum specs. I don't game on on laptops, it can simply have iGPU.
2. Only pick ASUS, MSI, HP, Dell, Lenovo Thinkpad or Toshiba.
3. Only pick laptops between €500-€1000 to avoid cheap stuffs and overpriced items.
4. Get an extra SSD, if the laptop does not have it.

Jamal_7

Prominent
Jul 29, 2017

The cooler wont cool that much.. i used a cooling pad too and my laptop was 5th gen. Intel is always better than amd because there is only a single graphic plugin in amd i.e,radeon but intel will have a seperate intel graphic plugin and another one that can be radeon or nvidia which is radeon in your case... if you trust your cooling system well enough you can buy the amd.. the decision is your to make.

Manishjeet

Commendable
Aug 14, 2016
Bro I dont have that kind of money and i already have a good pc for playing such heavy games like arma......i just need a laptop for college needs and for playing games like cgo gmod etc while i am away from home.....and i wont play any other heavier games than that
Hence i only need the laptop to run cs and gmod at playable fps(above 40 will do)

#guanyu