'Plenty of Fish' Breach Involves Blackmail, Mafia?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Is the name Rind or Frind? I ask this because there was a mob guy here in LA in the 80's named Maurice Rind.

kelemvor4

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
Why is this a "news" article on toms hardware? Two idiots arguing; well suited for their facebook pages or us civil court.

valpanig

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
lol folks, this is all made up story to boost popularity to be on top of the game.
Entertaining to read but hardly worth worrying about.

G

Don't laugh so quickly. I have personally seen a profile on POF of a man I know who is very, very dangerous to women and has a record for assaults. I also believe he is capable of murder. POF is the perfect venue for such a person. His profile is pure bullshit and makes him seem harmless and dateable. When I saw him on there, and relaized he viewed me, I yanked my profile. Not every conspiracy is a theory. All too often the vulnerable, gullible and brainwashed public has been desensitized by the many truths shown in movies then mistakes the truth for enterntainment,

Status
Not open for further replies.