Pop ups keep appearing after multiple scans - Need advice on Virus scanners

Nameinvalid

Estimable
Dec 27, 2015
Hey all,

I downloaded a epub book from a site that I don't normally use and I found out it was shady as hell, I ended up with about 12 additional programs which installed themselves plus multiple infected files.

I went through my programs and features and sorted by date and got rid of all the newly unwanted pest programs and I did a complete scan of my computer with AVG Free and Spybot: Search and Destroy over night, Next morning I found AVG found 12 infected files 5 of them trojans and Spybot found 112 objects. I cleaned up all those issues and I still had issues with my browsers with extra tabs opening multiply sites some being dodgy "YOU GOT A FREE IPHONE6" others are Microsoft scam page telling me I have a "Zues Virus" plus many more but I have scanned my complete computer with AVG Free, Spybot: Search and Destroy, Malwarebytes AntiMalware and Adwcleaner all of those programs found something but none has actually found and stopped the pop ups on my browser.

Additionally I have disabled all my extensions, Hell I did a full uninstall and reinstall of Google Chrome, I had Adblock installed and I've tried Ublock and that did less than Adblock so I am currently using Adblock at the moment.

I am pretty sure this is related but when I boot up my computer it gives me two error messages for a program called Virtual Ball which I've never heard of but it keeps telling me two of its .dll files are missing and I can't find anything online about the program, The file location for it is C drive > Users > #### PC > App Data > Local > Virtual Ball. I had never heard of this program or had error messages when I boot up my computer.

So if you are still reading at this point thank you and can anyone please give me a Antivirus or Anti-Malware program that can get rid of this.

Thank you!

P.S. When I click on almost anything in chrome either be open a new link, accidently click on the page and if I open up one of my games Startrek Online it will give me one of these pop ups almost every time, Normally I will see newpopup.com in the address bar a second before it gets redirected to other dodgy site.

Komayy

Estimable
Dec 19, 2015
You may have an unknown undetectable virus that could be very dangerous, if you have precious items on your hard drive, take them out, and reinstall windows immediately.

You can see a techie in your town/city who could possibly remove them for you if you want to pay some money.