PopCap, Wooga Pulling Games Off Google+

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibboard

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2011
Or maybe people use Google+ in a more mature/professional/technical way than they use Facebook and don't go on there to play banal games?

Just a thought.

agnickolov

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2006
[citation][nom]ibboard[/nom]Or maybe people use Google+ in a more mature/professional/technical way than they use Facebook and don't go on there to play banal games?Just a thought.[/citation]
Nah, that's LinkedIn's realm.

Zingam_Duo

Honorable
Mar 22, 2012
Yeah, I was a member of Google+ for one day (when I found out that an ex-fashion model chick, who likes to call me sometimes, added me to her friends circle).
But I have always been a Facebook member for about 0 days altogether. :D

I don't wanna now anything about other persons' personal s@#t and I don't wanna that they know anything about my personal s$%t too.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
Adding Facebook type games to Google+ for me would be like adding Facebook type games to LinkedIn. They have the wrong demographic. Google+ is great, and I use it quite often. I would even use it for games, it it had games catered towards IT (brain age would be great). The games targeting the "Oww my balls" crowd can stay on Facebook.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I've been using Google+ since day 1 and don't have a Facebook account. I didn't even know that there were games and I can't really understand why someone would want to play games on a social networking site. I have sites like Kongregate/ArmorGames/etc for that.

Not everyone uses Google+, but the majority of my friends do so I like it.

@dalethepcman, +1 for the Idiocracy reference

Status
Not open for further replies.