Porsche Car Chase Ensues Because of PlayStation

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubix_1011

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2007
I'm surprised they put Porsche and Playstation in the same sentence. Wasn't Porsche one of the manufacturers that didn't allow Gran Turismo to use their name and wouldn't license to them, so they had to use the 'Ruf' performance moniker, instead?

hairycat101

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2007
Fist line, second sentance, really really really needs the "not" that is missing for the sentance to make since. Please fix this.

utengineer

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
Get a job, hippy!

This is just another one of the many stories that shows us how gaming is a very addictive hobby. It just consumes some people to the point they lose touch with reality and make poor decisions that adversely effect their lives.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
WTF???

why did that woman kept supporting that loser with house, food, PlayStation, and a Porsche?

if I were her, that bum would have seen the street in a week at max...

C00lIT

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
What a dumbass
And from the sound of it, he had a welthy girlfriend.
"Frable's other car, a 1996 gold Porsche"
Nice
And now it's all gone... Bravo.

"Chased her down, forced her off the road after rear-ending her."
"I just wanted the game, I would never hurt her. I just wanted the game"... Waw.

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
Gamers love their games. I'm one of them, but I'm quite as dedicated to my hobby as 42-year-old Darren Suchon from Lehigh township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania.
I think you mean that you are NOT as dedicated...

or have you done similar things to your girlfriend?? muahahaha

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
Sounds like the guy was a PHD (Pretty Huge D...). Woman, I will NOT get a job & you will NOT give me any attitude, or I hunt you down & take back my PlayStation!

wolfram23

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2010
Damn... I could use a girlfriend like that!
I'm sure she'd be much happier with a gamer who isn't stupid and horrendously addicted to gaming...

ratman6161

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2010
Could someone please send me this woman's phone number? I want to call her and propose marriage immediately! In return I will sign a pre-nuptial agreement stating that I will only play video games for two hours a day and that I will only drive the Porsche two hours a day and that when she gets home each day the house will be spotless, the lawn will be mowed and dinner will be on the table.

I think that's fair!

Kahless01

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
too many people mix up addiction and obsession. gaming is the latter. which is why it will never make it into the dsm. woman must have a lot of patience or he had something on her. this is damn funny.

azcoyote

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
[citation][nom]hairycat101[/nom]Fist line, second sentance, really really really needs the "not" that is missing for the sentance to make since. Please fix this.[/citation]

LMAO. Exactly WHY are you correcting someone else? Spell check is your friend... :)

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
[citation][nom]azcoyote[/nom]LMAO. Exactly WHY are you correcting someone else? Spell check is your friend...[/citation]
spell-check doesn't correct missing words [insert insult of choice here]!

cp8427

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2010
Lol... You have absolutely no idea how women are these days. I know too many guys who don't do jack squat and end up with an extremely georgeous girl. Although, I suppose the good news here is that the girls themselves are dumb enough to get with those guys in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS