Portable Sega Saturn Looks More Like Lunchbox

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverblue

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2009
I don't. The laser seems to have packed up, though this has (sporadically) happened on two machines in my case. May give it another go soon, see if it's cured all of its own accord.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
[citation][nom]Silverblue[/nom]I don't. The laser seems to have packed up, though this has (sporadically) happened on two machines in my case. May give it another go soon, see if it's cured all of its own accord.[/citation]

You might be able to fix it depending on how handy you are with fixing electronics, I know some web sites sell factory new replacement parts (Can't post links since most of them also seem to sell mod chips.) I was amazed to see some of the parts being sold for older systems.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
[citation][nom]Silverblue[/nom]Not great at it, but it's always an option. Can't make it any worse, really.[/citation]

Thats funny, my electronics teacher said the exact same thing. "If its already broken then you can't break it so if you don't manage to fix it your out nothing more then your time" Was a fun class we got to build radio's and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.