Solved! Possible to make wired headphones wireless?

Dec 30, 2018
Hello,
I have a Samsung series 6 TV (without 3,5mm jack output) and wired headphones Marshall Monitor. Is it possible to use Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter (https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Bluetooth-Audio-Adapter-Streaming/dp/B00IQBSW28) to make my headphones wireless? I mean connect headphones with 3,5mm jack to this Adapter and pair TV through Bluetooth? I´m a little woried about volume settings (can be done from TV?) and if the TV is capable to find this adapter as it is not a usual bluetooth output audio device.

Thanks for your help!

Solution
I don't have those headphones so I don't know if an amp is required. Start simple with the bluetooth adapter and try it. You may find that an amp is required. But you won't know until you test.
Dec 30, 2018

Thank you for your specification. I was little woried about the volume control as well. Now I know hot to make my headphones wireless. However, do you think Samsung "smart" TV will be able to pair with this device? Or should I also buy a special BT transmitter.

Dec 30, 2018

Oh, I´m sorry. I have a model UE49MU6452. I was already successfull with pairing my old Sennheisers via bluetooth. Bluetooth is for sure present, however, I want to use my better Marshall Monitor headphones.

In the meantime, I also find this device (it has volume controls) with a good reviews.
https://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Streambot-Bluetooth-Streaming-Smartphones/dp/B00MJMV0GU/?tag=imoreb-20&ascsubtag=UUimUdUnU39712YYwYg

Do you thing the TV will find those devices without any special receiver? And will those devices be powerfull enought to power these 42ohm beasts?

Thanks for your precious help.

Dec 30, 2018

I do not bought any headphone amp yet. Is it necessary?
Originally, I thought the above bluetooth receiver will be enough in order to receive bluetooth signal from the TV.

As "just use bluetooth as the input", you mean bluetooth from the TV?

Sorry, I´m a really newbie in this area.
Thanks!

Dec 30, 2018

OK, I´ll try it. Thank you for your time and help.