Possibly broken graphics card on Lenovo flex 2 14

Aug 28, 2018
Hi,
This is basically my computer Lenovo Flex 2 14
Intel Core i3-4010U, NVIDIA GeForce 840M, Samsung SSD PM851 128 GB MZ7TE128HMGR. I don’t know much but I’d like to know if my computers graphics card needs changing or is the problem with the motherboard its self. Basically when I turn the computer on 8/10 times on the screen appears lines throughout the whole screen and then I have to force to reset it. The only thing I can do right now really is just watch Netflix but that’s about it it won’t let me further enough to go online or open another program for example word etc. after that it’s juat lines it’s like lagging or something.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ravshan Laptop Tech Support 2
OhGod Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 2
AhToki Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 0
0 Laptop Tech Support 1
Hawliz Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 0
Steven2302 Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 0
Hyosungelena Laptop Tech Support 1
philly.a Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
GusDJendra Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
Ocelotgoesmeow Laptop Tech Support 1
Clockwerk Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 6
Similar threads
Question Can I possibly change my laptop's display?
Question Mirroring Laptop How-To? (If even possible)
Question Possible to “over charge” laptop?
Question Is it possible to convert the LVDS from my laptop motherboard to a VGA or HDMI output for an external monitor?
Question MSI GT72 No LED Dead! Possible charging port issue. Motherboards out help me diagnose!
Question Is it possible to upgrade my HP stream 14-ds0xxx laptop
Question Hello, is it possible to replace my old dead motherboard with "the same one" but with better GPU?
Question “Entering Power Save” Possibly not software!
Question Is it possible to install a 2TB HDD alongside the 512GB SSD that came with my laptop?
Solved! Is is possible to solder extra RAM on to my laptop?
Question New MSI laptop - Constant working fan & Beeping noise (possible coil whine)
Question Is it possible for a laptop to Blue Screen and overheat more after replacing the screen [Acer Aspire E15]
Question I spilled water on my laptop,both sides,double values for some keys and possible battery damage?
Solved! Is it possible to replace / repair my laptops GPU?
Question Is it possible to disable Nvidia Optimus on the Eluktronics G2Rx?
Question Is it possible to fix broken laptop SATA?
I have a dell 15-3521. The screen is broken. It was not a touch screen originally. Is it possible to upgrade to a touchscr
Could I've possibly broken my own GPU?
Possibilities for a broken laptop
Lenovo broken audio jack - remapping possible?

ASK THE COMMUNITY