powerful laptop want

asiftanim

Estimable
Feb 8, 2014
I AM STUDING COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING....I NEED A POWERFULL LAPTOP...WHICH IS BEST ?? AND ALSO WANT TO PLAY GAME...LAPTOP MUST BE ULTRA SLIM,ULTRA BATTERY BACKUP...

Solution
So, for all those options, the only real option i can think of is the Razer Blade. Think of it as an Ultrabook, but with a quad core i7 processor and GeForce 765m graphics. The ~8 hour battery life is quite nice as well. Also, please don't write everything in caps. It makes everything seem like you're rudely shouting orders rather than asking politely. More people will leap to your aid if you're polite rather than a caps lock abuser.

LummusMaximus

Honorable
So, for all those options, the only real option i can think of is the Razer Blade. Think of it as an Ultrabook, but with a quad core i7 processor and GeForce 765m graphics. The ~8 hour battery life is quite nice as well. Also, please don't write everything in caps. It makes everything seem like you're rudely shouting orders rather than asking politely. More people will leap to your aid if you're polite rather than a caps lock abuser.

Solution