Pre-Orders for Motorola DROID RAZR Begin Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteodian

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
[citation][nom]stm1185[/nom]$299 and no 720p display. No thanks.[/citation]
Agreed. This is too much money. I would rather pick up a GS2 which is currently $199 and will probably be cheaper by the time Razr comes out. Also, they will be competing with Galaxy Nexus. They should lower the price to be competitive. I personally would not pay over $200 for a phone that will be outdated and discounted to $99 in a couple of months.

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
I'm more surprised at the fact that the screen is of the superamoled type... has Samsung decided to ship units out to Motorola? Isn't this the first non-samsung phone with a superamoled screen?

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
[citation][nom]xbeater[/nom]I'm more surprised at the fact that the screen is of the superamoled type... has Samsung decided to ship units out to Motorola? Isn't this the first non-samsung phone with a superamoled screen?[/citation]
It's non-Samsung, but it doesn't mean there are no Samsung parts. Apple has bits and pieces from Samsung, but it has the Apple logo on it. Same with this phone.

quotas47

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009
A thousand bucks? If you mean outside the U.S. then maybe, but I was bought an original RAZR in the first few months, and maybe spent 200. Still one of my favorite all time phones simply because it was sleek, solid, fulfilled its phone functions, and let me tether without any difficulties.

Status
Not open for further replies.