Problem in moving

Try connecting the phone to a computer via USB cord and then access the SD cards data that way.

If it is accessible at all, you should be able to copy it to the internal storage of the phone or to the computer from there. You should also be able to delete what you want from the card.

NOTE: If this is a card that was set up to be "Internal" storage for a device (that one or another one) the data on it may not be accessible.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rendvend Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2
cutara Android Smartphones 0
bobbyurso Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
Hannaan Rashid Android Smartphones 3
Dmet Android Smartphones 3
U Android Smartphones 3
geolef123 Android Smartphones 4
Kurjak Android Smartphones 1
Simon778 Android Smartphones 4
M Android Smartphones 5
voyboyfan Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 6
R Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question After replacing half of the phone (screen, sub-board, battery), still having problems. Phone shows 0% and restarts every 30 seconds. Is there any hope
Question Alcatel 3L sd storage issue
Question sir i need help!!!!with my a3s phone i already format my phone but the problem i cant connect to a network even my sim card dont have network.
Question SD Card Problems. (SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 PRIME)
Question Hi, I have problems with my Samsung Galaxy S5.
Question I dropped my infinix x521 and its turning on,not even charging. The screen is completely blank. What is the problem?It the battery?
Solved! Oppo A3s Problem
Solved! Huawei mate 10 lite problem with power button
Question screen replacement problem
Solved! ASAP Samsung A70 Screen lock bug/problem
Question Oppo A37 problem
Question Coolpad E502 Freeze problems and restart
Question lenovo k5 display problem
i moved files to sd card .now i cant find pics in gallery . how to fix my problem
Files transferred from camera sd card to android - Google photos problem
Problem with moving Apps to sdcard on Huawei y5
How do I move audio and video files from an SD card into the internal storage of a LG Stylo 3 having problems please help
Ok my problem here is that I've seen tutorials on youtube for how to move apps from internal storage to sd card but if I try i
samsung galaxy sd card problems, apps wont work once moved, nothing will save, a lot of foreign language files on my sd card
problem in moving the default memory

ASK THE COMMUNITY