Problem playing video

hugopiugo1

Commendable
May 13, 2016
Hi,
I'm using MSI GE62, and it has 1 week. I've seen this problem on a program made by my tv provider, to watch tv on my PC. Basically it's freezes and stays like the image attached, then after some seconds it starts again, and freezes again. I tried it on my brothers PC (other model) and it works fine. I thought the problem was with the app.

Yesterday, I was watching a video on Windows Media Player, and went to a folder simultaneously while the video was running, when I came back to the video it was freezed like the image... the sound also breaks (then continues ok after a while)

Yes I have the latest Nvidia drivers.

What can I do for this? Should I be worried and thinking about warranty?

Image:
image.jpg

Solution
Have you tested the laptop with anything else to see if the video card and CPU are OK? Try running 3DMark on it and also run Prime95 in stress test mode, see how it runs.

hugopiugo1

Commendable
May 13, 2016
Well, first it did only with the TV app.
But I noticed the problem on windows media player. The difference is, in the app, it's allways happening. On WMP it happens only if I'm using the computer simulstaniosly.

My brother's PC has windows 8, mine has 7. But I used to have windows 10 and it happened too.