Problem with AMD Display Driver

Tobgir

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016
Hi everyone,

i'm having issues with my laptop, a 17-f221nr with AMD a10-5745 with HD Radeon 8610G Graphics...
I've installed amd Crimson 16.6.2 and 15.11.1 (after removing each one safely with DDU) and windows 10 has installed some others (can't remember wich, but one from a year ago) but everytime i've started to experience some kind of issues like:
1) if i leave computer on idle for a while, it will freeze with some weird graphic (i've got it recorded, if someone wants to see it)
2) i experience some "glitches" (like when you move the plug in a monitor, but only in a portion of the screen)
3) reboots, and some freezes like 1) when login into windows.

actually i'm running my laprop with the generic adapter windows has (windows will try to reinstall the amd driver after a few days, so i have to uninstall it again)... worst thing of having generic adapter is that i cannot control bright, so it's always at top.

Have someone experience this kind of problem? does somebody know of a stable driver for this model? Any help would be great!
Thanks in advance!

Tobgir

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016
Hi, darthvader30

I did that a few days ago, installed the recomended CCC from the HP site, and today started having crashes, so i uninstalled it...