Problem with black screen

Ama93811

Estimable
Oct 9, 2015
My laptop is Dell inspiron 15,3000 series(core i5).When i open the laptop it automatically turned on without switching on,but screen was black.Only cursor was shown.power button was on.fan & drives were working.I tried closing & openning(not turning on/off) again and again.but result was same.After closing, power off automatically .Last time i shut down it properly too.now it has shown this problem 4times.At first and second times screen was on after one day without any effort.but third time it wasn't.So I tried keeping finger on switch on button few seconds and it worked.Lap was completely turned off and i could switch on properly again.Now again problem was happened,followed same.But i'm afraid that it will make a huge problam in near future.now it has gone 1 year after buying this.I haven't done any unsuitable thing with this.please help me!plz!!:??:

NerdyComputerGuy

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
Evening,

Check your power options, on the sidebar it should say something like "Choose what my PC does when clocking the lid", see if it says that it will turn off or sleep the computer and set accordingly to your personal preferences.

Regards,