Problem with MetroPcs

Aug 29, 2018
What is the problem with MetroPCS? Their service is absolutely the worst there is in the 38109 area. It has been admitted that there aren't enough towers in that area, yet T-Mobile does NOTHING to fix the problem, nor do they offer a reduction in their plans for that area. Which is the better carrier for 38109 area; Consumer Cellular or Straight talk or is there another one that works best in that zip code area. Please help. Thank you.

Graybush

Estimable
So I have a few friends in the Tennessee area, one of them recommends AT&T and another friend recommends Verizon.

From my personal experience, if you're not going to be living in a major urban area you'll have a better time signing up for a large service company like Verizon, Sprint, ST&T, etc. A good way to figure out who would be the best service for you is to figure out where the cell towers are, and ask who works those towers?

Aug 29, 2018
Thank you Viddyvane;
I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to make suggestions on how to fix my issue. I will look into the tower situation with Verizon an AT&T; although I must admit that I have used Verizon before (a little too expensive) and AT&&T drops as well i this area. Maybe I should just move (-: Will do further research. Thanks again.

Graybush

Estimable

You're welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble and I can sympathize. I had T-Mobile while going to college in upstate New York, and I can't count the number of times I've had my connection drop while trying to call people. I even had a flip phone at the time, so I wasn't even using internet data.