Problem with Panda

BruceMyers48

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2001
I am getting a message after booting up " APVXDWIN.exe Abnormal program termination. I click OK and every thing is fine. Can any one tell what this might mean or what to look for. Thanks. Bruce :( :(

Zoron

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2002
Might have to uninstall and reinstall... or at the very least, make sure you have the latest version available.

BruceMyers48

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2001
I started having problems after partitioning my 250 gig HD with Partition Magic 8.0. I read later that it was only tested on 160 gig drives and could cause problems. this mourning I didn't boot up with that message, so that was good. I also had to a chkdsk after using partition magic to fix some problems. Next time I will partition my drive when I install Windows. Thanks. I will get another hard drive to use with my rack system to use as a experimental drive. One question, I have a retail copy of XP prof. Can I install in on two different drives along as I'm using it in the same computer. I built this system and installed a military rack to run different systems, right now I have Vista home prem. on one and XP on the other. I would like to install XP on another drive so I can use one in the same PC to experiment with. Right now when I get ready to use Vista ,I just shut down, pull out the XP drive and push in the vista and reboot. I love it this way, because everything is seperate. Bruce

fferree

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
I don't believe your initial problem is related to Panda. Also, you cannot install the same system disk to more than one hard drive. :hello: