"Problem" with Vivo Nex S

Sotiris12

Prominent
May 31, 2017
Hi everyone! I am thinking of buying the Vivo Nex S but I have a little problem. Let me start with something more general though. I am a student who lives in Greece. And as a student, I cannot waste a lot of money all the time. My country requires the B20 band for every smartphone to access 4G speeds, which the phone covers. So there is not a problem there. However, the phone is currently released only in China, so it does not have google play though I know that you can side-download it.There problem is, do I need a Vivo account to do that? Because if the answer to this question is yes, I will need a chinese phone number which I think is impossible to get. So, can you help me find out what to do? The phone has English, so I am covered there and I can't wait for the EU version to come out (the only difference is that it will have Google Play preistalled) and I surely can't waste money if not necessary. Any help and info I can get on this matter and on the phone's usage in Europe/outside of China will be greatly appreciated.