Problems with Nillkin 9H Tempered Glass screen protector?

Amangamer

Honorable
Nov 25, 2013
I have just got my Nexus 5 yesterday, and also got a Nillkin 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector and for some reason, the bottom left corner just wont stick, I've tried holding it down for 30 minutes and still wont stick. What are some solutions to it? Any help would be very appreciated.

Solution
Before you apply any screen protector you should thoroughly clean the screen first, they usually include an alcohol wipe and you should avoid touching it as the oils from your fingers can affect it believe it or not.

Was the screen clean before you applied it? You could try and gently lift the corner up and wipe it with a microfibre cloth.

RG

RocketGoose

Estimable
Feb 11, 2014
Before you apply any screen protector you should thoroughly clean the screen first, they usually include an alcohol wipe and you should avoid touching it as the oils from your fingers can affect it believe it or not.

Was the screen clean before you applied it? You could try and gently lift the corner up and wipe it with a microfibre cloth.

RG

Solution

Amangamer

Honorable
Nov 25, 2013

I never even touched by the screen, I took the phone out of the box and put it on, I never even touched the scree. But I will try what you said.

alexander2020

Estimable
May 21, 2014
There are few defects as screen protectors are concerned. Few months back i was having the similar problem. The screen protectors works pretty well to protect the screen from water or other foreign objects but after sometimes the stickiness is just gone and it is left with some sticky glues in the screen. But luckily I found a solution as I searched the eBay store from Gearmaxx.

http://stores.ebay.com/GEARMAXX/_i.html?_nkw=nexus&submit=Search&_sid=1019539910

But make sure you clean your screen with some spirit or alcohol so that the screen protector works good and you will not have any problem regarding loosing the grip.