Probook black screen

John_112

Estimable
Sep 22, 2015
I have HP Probook 4410s it was working for a long time and then one day i turned it on it was black screen i connected it to my tv via hdmi and all i can see was only my cursor please help

popatim

Splendid
Try removing the ac adapter and the battery and then hold down the power button for a full minute.
If that doesnt work boot from a win install disk for your version and run startup repair. If its what I think the problem is repair wont find anything but when it reboots it will tell you that you have a corrupted sleep/hibernation file and ask if you want to delete it. - say yes.

popatim

Splendid
Try removing the ac adapter and the battery and then hold down the power button for a full minute.
If that doesnt work boot from a win install disk for your version and run startup repair. If its what I think the problem is repair wont find anything but when it reboots it will tell you that you have a corrupted sleep/hibernation file and ask if you want to delete it. - say yes.

John_112

Estimable
Sep 22, 2015
Thank you for the help but i dont have a battery because this laptop is my friends and i bought it but when i bought he did not give me a win disk and the battery is broken and since i know it can work with charger also i did not buy a new one

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dheandy Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 0
O Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 1
AdamGrant12 Laptop Tech Support 0
xScritto Laptop Tech Support 3
ayomide12345 Laptop Tech Support 1