PS3 Sales Reach All Time High Over Black Friday

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hpapanto

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]manos[/nom]"In today's economy, consumers are drawn to items that offer the most value for their money, making the PS3 an ideal choice for those who want a comprehensive gaming and entertainment system all in one package."And thats why Wii sales were higher. Like Sony themselves stated the consumer went for the best. ASnd we dont know the 360 sales yet which could only prove than PS3 is yet again in the bottom of the foodchain!? There is a 50/50. Specially since PS3 has never outsold the 360 in the US except at the slim release.Its interesting. Other than an Uncharted 2 there is nothign that I rather play on a PS3 than a 360. I really dont get how you find PS3 a a better gaming option. Mass Effect, Fable, Halo, Gears, Forza are all franchises with huge audience that love them and they ARE released on the current gen of consoles, unlike only a killzone 2 that took so many years of promiotion form Sony till released to be a shiny yet dull game. What else IS out there for Sony than an Uncharted 2 as a desirable option for a respectable gamer?And keep in mind. Im not mentioning for neither consoles franchises or releases that are yet to come. Just on whats already released on each platform. And about Natal... Natal is not over due in any way, Ubisoft is the first company that gave number for motion tech releases: " around 10 games for Natal during the first six months of the launch" We expect four to five games for Sony's motion controller" was said by Guillemot himself at Ubisoft. And to think that Wand is nothing more than a supossibly more accurate wiimote and yet less worked on. I just cant believe you are so narrow minded. Unless ofc you arent aware of facts yet...PS3 Rules nicknames ftw... Who brought here fanboys? Ive been hoping for Toms to stay uninfected since its already changed so much as in the quality of articles and depth. Now its come to this? ffs[/citation]
LOL, your a troll mate, when there is a ps3 article, you can count on Manos to have a say ;) argument that there is only game worthy to play is a silly one, very tired one actually, so many exclusives you have conveniently forgot to mention ie MGS4, inFamous, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone2, Uncharted 1 & 2, how about the games that will be coming out shortly like God Of War 3, Gran Turismo 5

ps3 has it all over the xbox360, it has the same games plus more, those exclusive games for the xbox360 you make a big deal about are ported over to the pc anyways :)

50% failure rate, no blu ray drive, all the external accessories to be par with the ps3, xbox360 exclusives ported to pc, why on earth would anyone wanna buy a xbox360? ps3 + pc FTW!

judging by the time you have on your hands, your xbox360 is probably in for repair ;) i'm sure you look forward to getting it back so you can toss all over it ;) ride it cowboy!

Status
Not open for further replies.