ps4 or laptop

santanchaq

Prominent
Jul 27, 2017
should i sell my laptop and put the money towards a new laptop (preferably gaming) or a PS4. i dont have enough money to buy a pc yet. and im not too sure if i want one.

Solution
If the max amount you can afford to spend is the price of a PS4, then buy a PS4. A PS4 costs $269 on Amazon. For that amount of money you will only be able to afford a low budget laptop that is only really capable of watching videos on Youtube and other basic tasks like checking emails, working with spreadsheets or word processing. Playing something as simple as Minecraft is doable, but performance would be pretty low.

TJ Hooker

Honorable
Apr 15, 2014
If you're considering a PS4, then you clearly don't require the portability of a laptop, so why isn't desktop an option? A desktop is usually cheaper than a laptop with similar performance.

If the max amount you can afford to spend is the price of a PS4, then buy a PS4. A PS4 costs $269 on Amazon. For that amount of money you will only be able to afford a low budget laptop that is only really capable of watching videos on Youtube and other basic tasks like checking emails, working with spreadsheets or word processing. Playing something as simple as Minecraft is doable, but performance would be pretty low.

Solution