PS4 or new laptop for college?

Andre66

Commendable
Sep 28, 2016
Hi everyone,

I'm going to buy a ps4 or a new laptop for me, but I don't know which one.
The laptop would be to use at college, since my last one is doing really bad.l, but I think it would be nice to have a new console, since my last one was the PS2. But I already have a gaming desktop.

Then, which one should I choose? The PS4 (slim or pro?) Or a new laptop for college, and low games, remembering that I already have a gaming desktop?

Thanks for helping

Solution
Get a decent ultrabook with MX150 graphics, or an XPS 15 with Gtx 1050. You'll be able to play most games with those.

I own a PS4 and have recently just purchased a new Lenovo Ideapad 720s to replace my 17" tank (with mx150 graphics). Going to stay clear of consoles now, A. They're bulkier, B. Need external monitor/power, C. PS4 games are like $80+ each now, D. Ps Plus? I love paying more to play games online that I paid for on a system I paid for.

Damn I have about $1k+ worth of steam games (sales) and I spent a fraction of everything I've put in my PS4. And most games on PC are FREE to play online.

xupitera834

Commendable
May 1, 2017
i prefer you to buy a very light ultra book with a good cpu and a gpu like 940mx or 940m its very capable or mx 150 if you want to play games LIKE GTA V lol overwatch etc
if you want to play games like league of legends the integrated intel gpu its enoufh i prefer you the laptop because with the laptop you can use it in the future sr for bad engilise

severinsen70

Prominent
Oct 15, 2017
Get a decent ultrabook with MX150 graphics, or an XPS 15 with Gtx 1050. You'll be able to play most games with those.

I own a PS4 and have recently just purchased a new Lenovo Ideapad 720s to replace my 17" tank (with mx150 graphics). Going to stay clear of consoles now, A. They're bulkier, B. Need external monitor/power, C. PS4 games are like $80+ each now, D. Ps Plus? I love paying more to play games online that I paid for on a system I paid for.

Damn I have about $1k+ worth of steam games (sales) and I spent a fraction of everything I've put in my PS4. And most games on PC are FREE to play online.

Solution