Putting external graphics card on laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daryl_456

Commendable
May 8, 2016
Is it possible to put an external graphics card to my laptop : toshiba qosmio f750-10 ? Coz i want to play fallout 4 , i wanna get an external graphics card that is not so expensive but the performance is enough to get me play fallout 4 at medium settings and maybe 1640x900 resolution. Pls help me

Solution
As laptop_nerd has answered. But I strongly not recommended it. You have to use your own external power supply or otherwise the upgrade will be limited with gpu that doesn't require extra power supply (which means the gpu range were limited to low end, meaning its make your troublenot worth it). Unless you have the ability to make your own external power supply, this way of modification is not worth it.

Oh of course you do realize after the modification, your laptop become immobile as it became a pc.

schaft

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2012
As laptop_nerd has answered. But I strongly not recommended it. You have to use your own external power supply or otherwise the upgrade will be limited with gpu that doesn't require extra power supply (which means the gpu range were limited to low end, meaning its make your troublenot worth it). Unless you have the ability to make your own external power supply, this way of modification is not worth it.

Oh of course you do realize after the modification, your laptop become immobile as it became a pc.

Solution
Ie7ywJG.jpg

This thread is over a year old. Please try to post your responses only to relevant threads.

Wolfshadw

Status
Not open for further replies.