Pwdarcangelo

pwdarcangelo

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013
I've a Klipsch SW-350 )Powered subwoofer that onlt has about 20-25 hours run time on it since new and suddenly doesn't work. The blue light comes on
switches are in correct positions, and I double checked connections. Is there a fuse that could have blown and where might it be located? All my other Klipsch
speakers / channels are working from Harmon Kardon Receiver. Even my Shepard misses the extra woof in the house. Help. Thanks ahead for your feedback!

Solution
i have a sw-450 and it has worked great for at least 3 years so far. i have mine connected up via a single subwoofer cable on i believe the right side port.

i'm away from my system right now but looking at the rear panel photos i believe there may be a screw off cap for a fuse on the top left of the rear panel. i'm not sure how/why it would have went though.

i have a sw-450 and it has worked great for at least 3 years so far. i have mine connected up via a single subwoofer cable on i believe the right side port.

i'm away from my system right now but looking at the rear panel photos i believe there may be a screw off cap for a fuse on the top left of the rear panel. i'm not sure how/why it would have went though.

Solution

pwdarcangelo

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013
Thanx, but that didn't seem to be the problem, (as you said). I've found that the Subwoofer works with tuner but not the cd for some reason. But since no one else replied you get the gold ring. Thanx, I'll write a new question based on my new findings
but at least my faith is restored in Klipsch. My four other 12" Tangent Floor speakers are happy to have their new friend back. Thanx again!