Question if projector can show TV shows

sulls2st

Prominent
Dec 13, 2017
I always wanted to be able to watch my Philadelphia Eagles football team on a big protector screen so I wanted to know is there anyway for me to hook up my cable box to the projector and have it show the eagles game that's playing live on TV onto the projector screen from the projector so I figured you could let me know if that is possible...like could I just hook up my HDMI cable from the cable box to the projector and have it stream to the screen if someone can help me that would be great thank you

Solution
You can watch anything you watch on any kind of screen on a projector.
The only difference as mentioned above is that all TVs have speakers (even if the suck) but not all projector. If they do the sound if often tiny compared to the screen so that using a soundbar or HTS is usually a big plus.
You would need one with at least one HDMI input (more is better) or you could use an HDMI input selector with audio extraction. That will give you one audio output for all you sources as well as easy switching between sources.
You can watch anything you watch on any kind of screen on a projector.
The only difference as mentioned above is that all TVs have speakers (even if the suck) but not all projector. If they do the sound if often tiny compared to the screen so that using a soundbar or HTS is usually a big plus.
You would need one with at least one HDMI input (more is better) or you could use an HDMI input selector with audio extraction. That will give you one audio output for all you sources as well as easy switching between sources.

Solution