Solved! Quietest Gaming Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbharkjr

Prominent
Jan 15, 2018
Looking to purchase a gaming laptop soon but trying to find one that doesn't get crazy loud. Is my best and only option pretty much the Asus ROG Zephyrus? TIA!

Solution
Im not going to lie , that laptop is about as good as a laptop can be.

I would get that, if I could afford that, Some laptops might be quieter but u will lose that sleek look.

jbharkjr

Prominent
Jan 15, 2018

Thank you for your response. I realize most gaming laptops will be noisy hence why I asked for the 'quietest' and not a 'quiet' one. Not trying to be rude, just attempting to better explain my question.

jbharkjr

Prominent
Jan 15, 2018

No worries, talking via text only can make things confusing to read at times. :)

It's not so much that I need a laptop...I just do not want to or have a 'station' for a desktop. Plus, I take my laptop to work as well.

I do not want a 17" model either.

So, I understand I will have to pay more for a comparable gaming laptop as to what I could build a desktop for, it (desktop) just won't fit my needs. I'm not one of those that are always 'on the go in the city' (for that matter, battery life doesn't even matter that much), but I do like to be mobile around my house. Packing up, carrying, and setting up a desktop at someone else's house is a huge pain compared to a laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.