Quora with access?

Mar 19, 2018
Under 'Google apps with access' I found qoura. Never even heard of quora. How is this possible? Never used the site!

Solution
You buy an Android device, you get all the junk Google throws at you. Simple.

Find it in Settings>Application Manager and delete the Caché and then all the other files and try Force Stop or Uninstall. It might work but it might stop something else working.
You buy an Android device, you get all the junk Google throws at you. Simple.

Find it in Settings>Application Manager and delete the Caché and then all the other files and try Force Stop or Uninstall. It might work but it might stop something else working.

Solution
Mar 19, 2018

Mar 19, 2018
It's not there even when I hit show systems. I deleted it from 'apps with access' should I be concerned that it was there . I just checked 'apps with access' last week it wasn't there then.?

It's too late. You gave your authority to Google to take whatever parts of your private life and they're doing it. Three years ago I searched for an item as a present for my wife. Two weeks after I'd bought it locally and walking with her in another country, I got an alert to my phone telling me whe I could buy it in the next street 50 metres away.

It's scary if that sort of thing bothers you but it's too late to stop it and it isn;t just Google. If you're running Windows 10, look in Settings>Privacy and see in each category, how you can be milked by Microsoft and your own PC.

Mar 19, 2018