Question Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 Audio issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibbe

Estimable
Jan 18, 2017
My headset has a problem were the sound glitches every 5 minutes and stops working, and i have to replug the headsset, ive tried diffrent ports, uninstalling razer software, reset my overclock etc. it usually happens when my mic isnt active and than i say something, than i hear a few pops and stuff, and my audio stops working.

16GB DDR3
Fx8320 black edition (stock rn)
GTX 970

Reactions: EdyTheReal
May 7, 2020
My headset has a problem were the sound glitches every 5 minutes and stops working, and i have to replug the headsset, ive tried diffrent ports, uninstalling razer software, reset my overclock etc. it usually happens when my mic isnt active and than i say something, than i hear a few pops and stuff, and my audio stops working.

16GB DDR3
Fx8320 black edition (stock rn)
GTX 970
Hi, I had the exact same problem here and it came to a point where I saw smoke coming out of my headphones but just a little bit and then I immediately pulled them out. After that I was using headset for like 3 or 4 days and just today they stopped working forever. I think there was an issue with cable close to headset or something. I'm considering to buy them again or not if it could be manufacturers problem. p.s I bought them B-ware (that could also be the prblm)

Status
Not open for further replies.