Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 is good?

MaSteXx

Prominent
Jul 31, 2017
I want to upgrade from Razer Kraken Pro to Kraken 7.1 V2 since my old Kraken started to sound bad. It's a good ideea? Is it good? I really love Razer and all my peripherals are Razer so I don't want to get something else like a Cloud 2...

Solution
The Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 is much more better than the original kraken headset and Cloud 2. First of all it is much more qulity like the metal instead of plastic material for example. The sound has improved aswell in V2. The microphone is much better than the original kraken, I think the original kraken mic was shit, and it is much more comfortable than the last kraken because it is lighweight and the ear pads are different, in a good way, and feel softer. You can always buy the oval ear cushions, that is what i personally like. I would really recommend Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 even over Man'o'war.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from MaSteXx : "Razer Kraken 7.1 V2"

RageGamer

Prominent
Aug 8, 2017
The Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 is much more better than the original kraken headset and Cloud 2. First of all it is much more qulity like the metal instead of plastic material for example. The sound has improved aswell in V2. The microphone is much better than the original kraken, I think the original kraken mic was shit, and it is much more comfortable than the last kraken because it is lighweight and the ear pads are different, in a good way, and feel softer. You can always buy the oval ear cushions, that is what i personally like. I would really recommend Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 even over Man'o'war.

Solution