Razer Kraken Pro Analog Mic Problems

SmartCoding

Estimable
Feb 13, 2014
Hello,
about a half year ago a bought the Razer Kraken Pro in the Analog edition, right after I bought them, my friends told me that the mic doing a lot of problems and there's a lot of noise and when I speak loud they hear my very badly.

I took them to the store only a week ago, and they told me that there is no problem with the mic, my friend has the exactly same headphones and I hear him very good and with no problems.

After the headphones was returned to me from the store, I almost gave up, but then I came here as my "last resort".
I read a bit on the internet and I saw that people bought a simple USB soundcard and it solved the problem.

Can someone please help me ? if someone here won't be able to help me so I'll probably give up.

SmartCoding

Estimable
Feb 13, 2014

Already did that, I hear myself terribly, in addition, I talk with a lot of people, and they all hear my that way.
But thanks for the quick answer.

plaintuts

Estimable
May 5, 2014
If you tried the same test with a different mic, and the results were better, then..

You have a faulty mic receiver.
If you can, remove the cover then clean it.
After that, check for improvements.

SmartCoding

Estimable
Feb 13, 2014

What do you mean by "tried the same test with a different mic" ?

SmartCoding

Estimable
Feb 13, 2014

Tomorrow I'll meet up with him and I'll take my splitter as well, i'll do some checks and (hopefully) find out what's the problem.
Thanks for the help, any other suggestions ?

SmartCoding

Estimable
Feb 13, 2014

Just back from my friend's house, headphones working just fine, the problem is probably in my PC.

I'll buy one of those USB External Soundcards that costs nothing, and I assume that will solve the problem.