Razer Kraken Pro low volume on pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

evyatar0231

Commendable
May 15, 2016
Hi,I just purchased the Razer Kraken Pro V2 and when I connected them to my pc the volume very low,even with everything maxed out..
But when I connect them to my iphone,the sound is good and normal.
What's causing this?? I tried uninstalling Realtek,didn't help. I don't know what to do guys please help me..
Also the headphones I had before these ones were working fine connected to the pc.

evyatar0231

Commendable
May 15, 2016

I just tested the headphones with my friend's laptop and they work great,could it be my ports?
Why,whyy
Edit: I connected my old krakens to my pc,and it played music from youtube with low volume as it did before,but in game the sound was great.
But when I connected my new krakens to the pc,everything sounded low even on maxed settings.
I don't think it's the ports anymore,but I'm losing hope.

evyatar0231

Commendable
May 15, 2016

It only allows me to reply to this message,don't know why..
Anyway,the slider is maxed out.
What do you mean by signal?

Chugalug_

Estimable
Between the audio device and jack, typically there either is sound, or there isn't, no in between, maybe cutouts, no volume issues.
Check the razer software like I asked, if that doesn't pose a solution it'll be a hardware issue with your headset provided every other audio device works fine with that PC.

Chugalug_

Estimable
Well short of contacting Razer, i can't help you here, all the normal settings are what they should be, and no software is interfering with the audio device itself, this issue is only in the web browser correct?
Have you tried listening to music?
Also again, please test with another audio device to see if it's a universal thing, or limited to the headset.

evyatar0231

Commendable
May 15, 2016

I'll try and see what I can do by myself,I believe I'll find the solution at the end of it,I'll let you what's going on later today I think,thank you for your help my friend.

evyatar0231

Commendable
May 15, 2016

I've contacted Razer and they're trying to help me,great customer support,I'm impressed.
Hope it'll get fixed soon.

Jun 29, 2017
Hey what your problem is is windows 10 set a default preset for sound. All you have to do is go to your volume mixer which is reached by right clicking on your device in task bar and set your volume higher for each task or game. I just now discovered the solution to this common problem.

Login_

Prominent
Jul 12, 2017

I have a full sound in window 10 and I have a silent sound in CSGO

Oct 12, 2018
Just bought razer kraken tournament edition and had the same problem.
Turns out i had master volume in csgo options set to 20%.
So when game was running all audio got capped to 20% even discord/spotify etc.
Even tho all sliders are maxed in windows.

Razer synapse probably makes a profile for each game, and overide windows sound settings

Nov 2, 2018

for me everything sounds softer than usual. I bought Razer Kraken TE last week and it worked perfectly. But when I tried it today, I realized my discord volume was a billion times softer. I thought it was a discord bug, but then I went online and realised my volume was super low as well. where do you see the apps with max volume at 20%? I really would like to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.