Razer Kraken Pro - On but NO SOUND

Zamurai

Estimable
Dec 25, 2015
Basically I've had multiple problems with this headset today. There has always been a static noise and in an attempt to get rid of it, I plugged the jacks (Green and Pink) into the front panel. The static was gone, however the microphone 100% didn't work. So I switched them back and now there is no sound. When I go to the Sound properties, the device is enabled and is the default device. I click the "test" button and the green bars light up, indicating there is sound however I hear nothing. I have the volume turned up so I have no clue what is going on. Can someone help?

ashik1983

Estimable
Aug 4, 2015
Try using a different headphone or something to see if issue is with the output. Or use this headset and plug it in a different audio device. This way at least you will know where the problem lies.

Sometimes you may have 2 pairs of those green and pink jacks like in my desktop i have them in front and back and had issues where sometimes it would output audio from the front or back when a headset is plugged and unplugged.